- to give delegates an understanding of PD 6662:2010, EN 50131 and BS 8243
- to advise delegates how to organise an audit programme
- to help delegates produce and use check lists
- how to record and report findings
- how to identify and monitor corrective actions
- to provide information on records and documents that will assist in the management review process
Notes will be provided to accompany the training course. These will include copies of the checklists used, a model procedure, and sample forms. Delegates will be expected to take an interactive part in the seminar, with practical exercises being provided for both group and individual participation. The examples and exercises are based on situations that may arise with a company installing and maintaining electronic security systems.
Continuing Professional Development
This training course will contribute six structured hours towards your CPD requirements
Wednesday 12 September 2012
Wednesday 24 October 2012
Wednesday 5 December 2012
Please contact Maxine Dent, Training Co-ordinator, on T 01628 764831
E: firstname.lastname@example.org for cost information or queries.